Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.500 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 170,064 (€2,252) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)