Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22991 RUB / AOA *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,259 (466,518 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)