Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.479 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,652 ($1,589) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)