Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.925 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,520 ($1,597) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)