Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.161 RUB / RON
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 79,524 (4,921 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)