Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.731 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 228,880 (kr 29,606) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)