Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 63,266 (﷼ 42,305,658) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)