Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.073 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,608 (RM5,451) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)