Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.355 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 82,121 (RM5,021) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)