Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.943 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 88,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 69,996 (₨74,249) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)