Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.640 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 85,153 (4,827 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)