Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 66,157 (₨74,356) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)