Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.408 RUB / LYD *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 127,476 (2,747 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)