Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.677 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 85% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,884 (元14,559) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)