Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.008 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 69,643 (RM4,351) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)