Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.126 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 78,970 (RM4,897) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)