Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 RUB / DZD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,879 (161,383 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)