Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11502 RUB / XAF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 163,950 (1,425,435 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)