Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11542 RUB / XAF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,873 (1,454,496 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)