Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02085 RUB / COP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 92,325 (COL$4,427,717) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)