Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,203 prices entered by 624 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 20% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,747 (₨109,605) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)