Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.841 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,584 (€1,579) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)