Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.742 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,831 (€1,535) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)