Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 44.621 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 190,224 (NZ$4,263) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)