Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18755 RUB / KZT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 81,444 (434,240 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)