Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.940 RUB / TMT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 46% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,532 (6,100 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)