Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 25% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 56,228 (₨60,666) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)