Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09748 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,380 (CH$927,191) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)