Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.808 RUB / WST
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 51% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 113,343 (4,392 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)