Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 RUB / PHP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 88,567 (Php74,377) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)