Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.932 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 64,689 (6,513TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)