Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.931 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,744 (₨94,278) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)