Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 60,068 (﷼ 38,044,280) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)