Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 66,968 (﷼ 42,497,518) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)