Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 66,372 (﷼ 44,817,434) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)