Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.971 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 82% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 132,522 (Dinar 1,410) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)