Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.046 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 81% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,990 (Dinar 1,632) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)