Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 93.254 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 117% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 177,670 (Dinar 1,905) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)