Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.354 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 137,121 (€1,820) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)