Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.742 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 177,648 (€2,315) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)