Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.849 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 173,788 (€2,353) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)