Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 14% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 89,095 (₨94,036) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)