Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.606 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,807 (¥171,425) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)