Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,457 (¥186,803) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)