Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 61,086 (﷼ 41,248,172) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)