Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.457 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 76,089 (5,654TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)