Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.422 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 57,982 (4,320TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)