Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17577 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 80,138 (455,930 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)