Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00155 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 73,359 (﷼ 47,211,077) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)