Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.117 RUB / DKK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 198,974 (kr19,666) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)