Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.278 RUB / DKK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 186,846 (kr18,180) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)