Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,792,856 ($4,377) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (26 minutes ago)