Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 495.022 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,231,696 (6,528 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)