Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 484.223 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,203,846 (6,616 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)