Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Arica, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 142.856 CLP / LYDX *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,386,853 (4,865 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)