Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 101.092 CLP / LYDX *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,290,723 (4,736 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)