Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 486.545 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,438,283 (7,067 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)