Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.893 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,031,122 (17,039 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)