Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 97.084 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,873,412 (元29,597) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)