Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 405.766 CLP / BAM
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,920,803 (7,198KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)