Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 945.744 CLP / JOD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,940,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,820,772 (Dinar 2,983) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)