Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 640.030 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,118,500 ($4,872) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)