Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.860 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,543,332 (Php214,454) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (42 minutes ago)